Monday, April 4, 2011

Today I will....

So, We've all said the phrase "Today I will...." and it's usually something we have put off on many other "Today's".  I know I've done it everyday since forever.  Well Today's the day I'm going to stop saying and start doing.  Well at least as much as I can do.  The hardest thing to do in life is change.  Sure you change your job, your hair, your lipstick whatever.  But when it comes to changing your behavior the only thing that changes is the day. 
I know in my mind I'm committed to GRFG.  But it's easier said than done.  I've started and stalled and sputtered and stopped.  Only to repeat the cycle again and again and again.  Sure the trigger button has been flipped but the other buttons and switches have yet to work together as a team.  I'm not sure why my "Today's" keep becoming tomorrows but I would sure like to start my today's  today.  So with that in mind Today, I will complete my today I will sentence with "today I will go for a bike ride". 

Here's to Today....


As Always...thanks for following....

1 comment: