Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ring around the Rosie

So, I feel like I've been playing ring around the rosie.  And it's not the same as I remember.  Altho I think I have fallen down.  It's been really hard to keep to a diet, excerise routine or anything else lately.  It's not because I don't think about it, because I do ALL THE TIME.  And I know a huge casue of me not being motivated enough to do it is becasue well I'm just not motivated.  Job hunting is another full time job.  The stress is messin' me up!  But my dear, sweet, motivating readers I try everyday to just do something.  It may not be 30 min or an hour or heck even 15 minutes but it is something.  Until my right now changes that's all I can promise to do.  So please keep cheering me on and encourging me.  I need it!..  Oh on a good note I haven't gained any weight!  Holla'


As Always... thanks for following...

1 comment:

  1. stay focused, my dear AND i really think you should ban potato chips *wink

    LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete