Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SLACKER

So, That's what I am!  A SLACKER.  But about this blog.  I can't believe two weeks have passed since I've last checked in.  In my defense, I have been busy.  I'm in a new show and it takes up time.  Anyway.  I haven't gained any new weight (at least that's what the scale says)  So that's a plus.  The minus is I'm not losing any.  It's like the fat is stuck on my body.  No matter what I do, or eat or not eat it's just hanging around.  *sigh*  I'm gonna keep at it. Something has to take effect.  I'm not even getting more energy from working out.  I'm getting the short end of the stick either way!  Could it be a mind thing?  I think as I've said before, Stress is playing a huge part in my weight non-loss.  Could the weight be sticking around because I have so much stress at the moment and my body is trying to protect it's self?  Hmmmmm.....I know I have to stop stressing out but it just keeps coming back.  And when it does it's stronger than it was before.  Should I make an appointment to see somebody? 



As Always....Thanks for following....

No comments:

Post a Comment