Sunday, March 13, 2011

Two days off

So, after my roll on activity I came to a halt on Wednesday.  It rained on Wednesday and I took my walk to Publix to get some salad fixings.  Well I walked around Publix not that I walked to Publix.
Fast Forward a few days.  When I started this entry I had lost two days.  Well lets round that up to 3.  On Thursday I went and checked out Ladies Night at a nice restaurant.  Had a drink (Yes just one like that's a surprise) and some apps.  There were three of us and we split a salad, a burger and fries and 3 apps.  So it was not a bad deal.  Then on Friday I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters and watched them work out for a few hours.  :) Hey I didn't say I would always be the one working out ! LOL.  Anyway I hung out with the family and I ate little bites from everything they got at the concessions.  I have to admit I stole, I mean asked for more fries than I should have.  But Hey I LOVE French Fries.  So there.
But (drum roll please.......) I got my little booty up and walked Saturday Morning and then later Saturday spent a few hours at the grocery store walking around and pushing the cart.  And anyone who tells me that isn't exercise then all I have to say to you is.... You push a cart filled with food around a grocery store packed with people twisting and turning trying not to run them over or knock down the display of canned goods some hard working person neatly placed up.
Today I had to deal with losing an hour of sleep.  Blah... And I did not get up and walk.  I'll save that for tomorrow. Till then....


As always...Thanks for following....

No comments:

Post a Comment