Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today I Hurt

So, I must have done a great job yesterday at the park with the kids.  I never should have raced them in doing sit-ups.  Today I hurt.  But I went and did it again today.  This time I took the mom-a-nator with me.  We walked to the park and then did the sit up bench thing.  I'm feeling the six-pack coming on.  Or at least where a six-pack should be.  Ha ha.  I can't say that I'm enjoying pepping up the activity segment of this broadcast.  But at least I'm doing it. I know I must get a new job soon because I stress eat there.  I went back to work today and had I had chips in my desk drawer I would have eaten the whole thing.  I went through 4 pieces of gum and a chocolate today.  Oh and two mentos, the fruity kind.  I kept thinking about other food tho. Well it's almost that time and I have sore muscles to rest.



As always....thanks for following...

No comments:

Post a Comment