Monday, February 28, 2011

Stonger Stuff

I tell ya,  I am not cut out for one of those weight loss shows.  Two days of sit-ups (which I could only muster 25 a day) and I'm still sore.  I know the soreness will be there but it's really off putting to keep doing them.  But do them I will.  They are a pain in my side.  Really! It will get better RIGHT? 
I have another hypnosis session coming up (go ahead snicker but I'm trying whatever it takes)  I am leaning more on the positive side.  I've been working out a little more and I'm not just eating.  Although today I had the munchies like, well, like someone who gets the munchies would.  Nothing seemed to hit the spot.  I know it happens and I'm not going to beat myself up over it.  I just have to step it up a notch in the activity department.  I still workout better in my head.   In my head I workout like a crazy woman.  I run like 5 miles, lift like 50lb weights, I'm working the stairmaster like a champ!  Whew!  I'm tired!  LOL.
Sorry it's been a while for a check in but I'm still working it.



As always....thanks for following...

3 comments:

  1. Here is something to check out - do a google search for "Couch to 5k". It is an eight week training program to go from no running to ready for a 5k (about 3.2 miles) in about 8 weeks. Running 3x per week, starting with a heavy mix of run/walk. Keeping in mind that jogging is, technically, running. Sign up for a 5k coming up in two months so you can make yourself start prepping for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit-ups are my LEAST favorite work out routine! UGH!

    ReplyDelete