Monday, February 21, 2011

Movement

So, today I did some walking.  I took my niece and two little cousins to the park down the street and made, I mean had them walk to the park and back.  I also took them through the nature trail  and had them do all the little side exercises with me. Then I beat my niece at sit-ups. YAY Me!! The point here people is I was doing some different activity.  Oh heck I was doing some activity.  I have had a great break from work and perhaps that's the reboot I needed.  Perhaps one day soon I'll be singing "I like to Move it, Move it."  Okay not one day soon just one day.
I am doing really well with what I'm eating.  I do have to remember to stay on a eating schedule during the weekends.  I realized that I don't eat like I should.  Along with that I don't mindless eat either.  I'm not munching or reaching for something to eat.  Hmmmmm what could that mean.....

I hope everyone had a great Monday....It's back to work...

As always....thanks for following....

2 comments: