Saturday, February 19, 2011

Insight

So, it's Saturday and I've spent the last two days not starting my day off at work.  It's given me a chance to think about what my biggest problems are in why I've gained so much weight.  Since I moved back to Jacksonville, I know I've gained at least 30 pounds.  Yup 30 pounds.  When I break it down it's like ten pounds a year.  Which ten pounds doesn't seem like much but it is a lot.  I was talking to my good friend Jenn and I was telling her that I  don't do as much as I did when I was in Orlando.  I don't go out as much, I don't have to walk up three flights of stairs everyday.  I don't have my circle of friends.  It's a hard adjustment and I guess I just ate to fill that void.  Then add to the mix that I dislike my job and I'm not happy there, it adds more stress.  So it seems the only thing I could turn to was food.  So as I make my way on this journey I am finding that it's really a bigger picture than just food control.  I discovered that I'm not as happy as I could be so I have just been like whatever.
Well No more of that!!  As I try to change my weight I also need to try and get out more with friends.  Which means that I may have to try and make more friends.  Ha. Let the fun begin.  You all know making friends is not my strong suit.  So we'll see where this takes me...

As always....thanks for following....

2 comments:

  1. I think your an awesome person, so anyone who has you as a friend in their life I would consider lucky. Hope your having a NICE long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks Tiff...*sniff, sniff* And I am having a great weekend! Yahoo for Presidents! LOL. Hope your enjoying yours as well!

    ReplyDelete