Monday, February 14, 2011

Stalling

Sorry everybody I've been down and out the last few days. My funk lasted a little longer than expected but I'm  back and almost to my normal self.  I gave myself a much needed time out.  But this week it's all about getting back on track. Even tho I was in my funk, I still continued to eat well and tried to work in some activity.  This week is about doing the activity on a more consistent basis.  It's hard to do because I get bored easily and even more so when I don't like doing it. So I'm gonna try and keep it fresh and exciting.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!!


As always....Thanks for following...  

1 comment:

  1. kudos on keeping with great fud! I feel u on the bordem thing chicky! I recommend some of the books on cd that you enjoy while working out :D put em in the ipod/iphone and occupy that mind... heck I have the tv in front of my treadmill and its hard... that stinks! Like that song: ol skool wit snoop "Get out the funk" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDSOCA-_Yw

    ReplyDelete