Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funk-a-Rama...

So, I'm in a funk.  It's a super funk! I don't know what to do.  I've tried to workout yesterday and today but I just couldn't do it.  I went to bed early because I didn't want to just watch TV.  Call a doctor because I think I'm sick.
Well not really.  I'm just a wee bit blah.  It's just life I guess but this week it's come in and kicked the crap out of me.  Now I know some of you would say that the exercise would give me those wonderful thingies that people always say they get after a workout but I don't get those.  I workout I want to sleep.  I've always been that way.   Oh well.
Forgive me as I cut this short today but I just don't have the muster to keep trucking on (but I do have the energy to use those words)  Ahhhh well....


As always...thanks for following...

3 comments:

  1. Okay...why don't we back up a bit. Perhaps you thought you were going to use this blog as a checks and balances thing but perhaps you set yourself up for failure. You are being too hard on yourself. In a hundred years none of this is gonna make any difference. Take the pressure off yourself. I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to all of us girl, so maybe just take the rest of the week to chill and take a break. You can still eat healthy but maybe no exercise until you get back up to par. Are you eating enough?? Maybe you are eating too little and thats whats making you feel yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tiff for the support. I am eating healthy and I think enough. It's just been one of those weeks. I didn't think I was being hard on myself just being honest with my followers. That's kinda the point. I don't think I've set myself up for failure. I'm not settign unrealistic goals. I just happen to be having a blah week and that's what I shared.

    ReplyDelete