Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let there be NO Meat.....

So, today is the first day of my Vegan adventure.  I'm looking forward to taking this on.  True I maybe a little hungry after this week is over but I will be a little more aware of what I'm putting in my body.  I plan on making a stir fry today using the tofu. I'll let you know how that goes.  I'm keeping an open mind and I am trying not to dwell on the fact that it's tofu.
In other news.  I plan to step up my activity this week.   I'm enjoying the Wii Zumba workout and I've done it almost everyday. But I need to add another form this week. The plan is to start walking a couple of days this week.  Baby steps people baby steps. I am feeling less sluggish since I've started this GRFG campaign.  There are of course some pitfalls I've encountered but I'm not beating myself up over them.  I just move on and try to do better next time.
I want to thank everyone who has sent me a recipe to help me get started this week.  I can't promise I will try them but keep them coming!
Wish me luck this week!

As always....thanks for following...

No comments:

Post a Comment