Sunday, January 12, 2014

The real secret is....

The people who say they lose weight on a juice or green or clean eating/drinking diet are not telling you the whole truth.  Sure they are eating better and getting more veggies and fruits in their diet.  But you want to know what I've discovered?  I've uncovered the real weight loss plan.  Okay are you ready for the secret?

It's preparing the Juices, smoothies, clean cooking!  It's all in making it.  I spent a good part of two hours today dicing, slicing, cutting, blending to make just two mason jars full and a smoothie cup full of green smoothies for the next two or three days!  It's really no joke!  I was standing in the kitchen moving from one counter to the next blending and cutting.  My arms got a work out, my legs got a work out, my feet, fingers and toes got a workout.  It was insane.   When I finally sat down to rest I sat down for too long and when I got up again my muscles kinda hurt.  

That is the real reason people are losing weight. They are burning all the calories they may intake by making those things.  I tell you I am tired.  And I will have to do it again in two days time.  Oh the joys of trying to eat healthy!  



Until we meet again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment